International Tax Advisory
With globalisation and increased cross-border activities, internationally active businesses are looking to align their global tax position with their overall business strategies and goals to maintain competitive advantage and provide value to shareholders.
Our International Tax professionals have the vast knowledge and experience to provide practical, value added tax planning and cost effective cross border solutions.
Our international and domestic tax advisory services include:
- Cross-border tax structuring and planning
- Intellectual property planning and migration
- Regional headquarters structures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Pre-IPO structuring
- Group rationalization
- Transfer Pricing issues
- Tax incentive applications
- Tax investigations and audit
- Funds and fund management
- Tax efficient structuring of employment packages