Food & beverage
Hunger is the Best Sauce
While all Food & Beverage (F&B) businesses contend with tight labour supply, rising rental and energy costs, each has its own unique challenges. With consumers becoming increasingly discerning, F&B businesses must be hungry enough to be flexible and adapt to changing trends specific to their own target consumers so as to dish up products and experiences beyond expectations.
Nowadays, a multitude of factors redefine how businesses operate, manage risk and grow in the F&B space. The need to grow and manage margins and costs also places additional pressure on F&B businesses, sending a clear message to the management: either go lean or go extinct.
- Rising costs & manpower management
- Wastage & pilferage
- Keeping up with consumers’ changing lifestyles
- Faddish demands & fickle tastes
- Refine supply chain
- Contain costs through technology to be more productive, competitive and efficient
- Engage consumers through new channels
- New opportunities bring increased competition
- Access to experts in 120 countries
- Protecting your intellectual property rights
- Leverage to connect to multiple channels
- Identifying your value proposition and new markets
- Refining supply chain management
- Outsource the non-core to focus on your core revenue-generating business
- Improving your business processes to be more productive and competitive
- Using technology and analytics to be more efficient and unlock new opportunities
- Obtain extra insights from key ratios: Breakeven analysis, Average spend/guest, Working capital management
- Professional advice on best practices
Helping Your Business Grow
- Serving you across all segments of the F&B industry with deep knowledge and insights that translate into holistic solutions
- Assisting you to recognise opportunities and keeping you updated on regulatory changes
- Helping you restructure and reorganise to improve your processes, supply chain management, M&A, tax and audit
Our dedicated team of professionals is focused on helping you stay on top of the food and beverage chain to grow.
- Statutory Audit
- Financial Due Diligence
- Certifications / Compilations
- Corporate Tax — Compliance & Advisory
- GST — Compliance & Advisory
- International Tax Advisory
- Transfer Pricing
- Regulatory & Franchise Compliance
- Corporate Governance & Risk Management
- Cost Management – Budgeting & Forecasting Strategies
- Business Operating Model & Structure
- Supply Chain Management
- M&A and Market Entry / Expansion Strategies
- Accounting & Advisory
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Executive Search & Placement
- Formation, Compliance & Advisory
- Inventory Management
- IT Solutions & Technology Consulting
- Payroll Outsourcing & HR Advisory
Our F&B professionals have extensive experience serving clients across all segments of the F&B industry, giving them deep knowledge and valuable insights that translate into holistic solutions.
We assist our clients in recognising opportunities and aligning themselves with industry, marketplace, and regulatory changes. F&B businesses rely on us for restructuring and reorganisation, process improvement, supply chain management, M&A, tax and audit.
Our team of professionals is focused on one thing – helping F&B businesses stay on top of the food and beverage chain.
For more information on how we assist F&B businesses, click here.
|How We Help Clients|