Real estate & construction
The real estate industry remains a key driver of the Singapore economy. An ambitious projected population growth, fuelled by the inherent scarcity of land in Singapore, creates vast opportunities for the industry over the next decade. The strong pipeline of construction projects necessary to cope with the demand puts pressure on firms to handle mounting challenges from labour shortages, rising material costs, intense competition and changing regulations.
Our Five Strong Pillars, Your One-stop Support
We offer a comprehensive one-stop suite of services tailored to meet the needs of the real estate and construction industries. Our team of experts forms the backbone of our five pillars of service and is driven by one objective – to help clients solve unique challenges and unveil new channels of growth.
Clients can rely on our technical expertise, industry knowledge and rich experience to help manage risk, optimise opportunities and improve performance. Our real estate and construction professionals will alleviate the burden of compliance matters and keep back-office functions greased and running smoothly so that you can dedicate maximum attention to core revenue-generating activities.
Strong Support for Your Overseas Expansion
The need to leverage on new markets and seek growth beyond the borders of Singapore has resulted in a growing trend for real estate and construction firms to seek opportunities in developing property markets such as China, Malaysia and Vietnam.
Our international network affiliation allows us to tap into over 41,000 minds in 120 countries to assemble highly qualified teams of real estate and construction professionals with relevant local experience to meet your unique business needs in regional and global expansion.
Why Choose Us?
shop. Sizeable and dedicated specialist
|High partner, director and manager involvement||Extensive
in serving both
in 120 countries worldwide
|Real Estate & Construction Insights|
- Real estate companies should use good governance oversight to drive performance in current challenging economic conditions
- GST pain points for construction industry
- Construction business expansion beyond Singapore: what you need to know
- How data analytics is helping shopping mall operators and tenants
- 5 ways outsourcing back-office processes can accelerate growth for real estate developers
- 5 ways construction businesses can uncover growth opportunities
- Asian investments in US real estate amid an uncertain world
- What does Brexit mean for the hotel and leisure sector?
- Lean construction: delivering tangible benefits
- Commercial property sector in the UK takes a knock post-Brexit
- Real estate aftershocks likely in the wake of Brexit
- Input tax apportionment concerning construction companies
- GST input tax claims for mixed real estate developments
- Your guide to investing in UK real estate
- Significant impact for residential property owners in the United Kingdom
- GST considerations relating to early termination of lease
|How We Help Clients|
- Assisting a leader in Singapore’s property and environmental engineering sector to improve internal controls to facilitate compliance management and improve decision making.
- Helping a real estate development company improve the efficiency and effectiveness of financial data consolidation.
- Boosting a multinational construction company’s payment processing efficiency.
- Helping a leading industry player to manage its portfolio of luxury resorts with effective automation for reduced manual processing.
|Sign up for Real Estate & Construction
Industry Updates, Insights and Resources!