Technology, Media & Telecommunications
Read our latest insights:
More Technology, Media & Telecommunications insights
THE BRAVE NEW WORLD
Today’s hypercompetitive business environment is largely driven by the adoption of disruptive technologies. Innovative businesses are able to experience a meteoric rise to prominence. This has also created a phenomenon where many start-ups have sprung up in recent years, spurring innovation further. On the other hand, traditional businesses that do not leverage on technology or are slow to adapt are at risk of being adversely affected by these disruptions.
HOW WE CAN HELP
While you focus your efforts and attention on growing your business and overcoming the challenges posed by technical disruptions, we help you take care of all your other important support functions.
- Statutory audits
- Special audits or agreed upon procedures
- Financial investigation services
- Formation of companies and corporate secretarial services
- Accounting outsourcing
- Executive search and staff placement
- Payroll services
- Advising on Initial Public Offering or other fundraising-related activities
- Advising on strategic business acquisitions/divestments
- Financial due diligence on acquisitions
- Business and asset valuation
- Financial turnaround support
- Advising on corporate governance matters
- Advising on corporate risk management
- Commercial investigations into frauds or intellectual property infringement
- Internal audit
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance process outsourcing or support
- Tax advisory on investments or business expansions
- Transfer pricing
- Tax incentives
- Tax structuring on acquisitions/divestments
- GST compliance
- Income tax compliance for businesses and employees
Whilst we are a multidisciplinary practice, our highly collaborative work environment means you can expect specialised yet holistic service delivery from us. We also offer you the convenience and attention of a single point of contact whose main aim is not only to coordinate the various services you require but also to be your trusted business adviser.
Our internationally active clients can also depend on our RSM network affiliation with a presence in 120 countries and deep local expertise (with more than 41,000 professionals) to satisfactorily meet their regional and global expansionary needs.
To find out more please, complete the form below.