Whistleblowing services are provided by our Corporate Governance & Risk Management division.
Our Whistleblowing Service is an independent and confidential hotline service that provides employees or shareholders of an organisation with the opportunity to raise suspected misconduct concerns confidentially.
Through this subscription-based service, improper conduct or irregularities may be reported without fear of reprisal, offering whistleblowers the peace of mind to report any wrongdoing or malpractices in the workplace.
A whistleblower may report his/her concerns via a dedicated hotline number or email. He/She will be given a unique tracking number where he/she may follow-up to enquire the status of the complaint.
We shall forward the complaint anonymously to the designated senior personnel in the organisation for follow-up action.
Our Whistleblowing Service Provides:
- Personalised and efficient services
- Total confidentiality
- Total security as we report to designated senior personnel only
- Confidence of neutrality for whistleblower and organisation, as complaints are reported as they are received
- Employee awareness sessions on fraud-related topics
Where Follow-up Action is Required, We are Able to Help In:
- Fraud investigations
- Fact-finding (including assistance in the discovery and analysis of financial information)
- Quantification, evaluation and assessment of economic loss and damages
- Forensic accounting (including reconstruction of financial statements and information where business records have been lost or destroyed)
Benefits to the Organisation:
- Low cost deterrent to improper conduct or irregularities
- Early warning to frauds and irregularities
- Enhancement to organisation's corporate governance
- Reduction of overall risk to the organisation that may result in financial loss to the organisation