The price of a business may not be the same as its value.
Valuation is important, especially for fast-growing SMEs seeking funding but do not know how much ownership to give investors.
Do you know the value of your business and how you can enhance the value of your business?
Join us at this seminar to learn:
- Basic valuation concepts
- Key valuation drivers
- Difference between value and price
- Valuing intangible assets, including Intellectual Property (IP) valuation
- Creating value and extracting value from your brand
- How are start-ups and early-stage companies valued?
Date: 25 May, Thursday
Venue: 8 Wilkie Road, #03-08, Wilkie Edge, Singapore 228095
Time: 2-5.30pm (registration starts at 1:30pm)
Who Should Attend: SMEs (Emerging and small business owners will be given priority)
- Terence Ang, Partner, Valuation Advisory, RSM
- Kwan Chong Wah, Founder & CEO, Acorn Marketing and Research Consultants
In addition, RSM is also offering its attractive Smart Accounting & Business suite that empowers small businesses to make smarter decisions to grow faster.